Not all bugs are created equal & not all are bad either. There are plenty of GOOD insects that help control the BAD insects and keep your plants / farms safe & secure. Having beneficial insects promotes natural pest control and beneficial to health of plant, soil, humans & environment.
Natural Horticulture Oil is a non edible emulsified containing multiple natural oil’s Azadrachtin, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalyl acetate, geranyl acetate, α-Pinene, Limoneneg, Terpenolene, α-terpineol, β-Ocimene, Methyl heptanone, menthol, menthone. Pest control with natural products have greater environmental benefits than using chemical pesticides. Chemical pesticides have played a major role in securing food supplies the world over.
However, excessive use has led to increased environmental pollution, harmful effects on friendly insects, birds, water, soil & human health and resistance among pests to the chemicals used there by making the chemical based pest control a liability in the long run rather then a friendly asset.
Natural oils are biodegradable and do not persist in soil and water. Our natural oils are particularly useful as it possesses a wide range of desirable properties for pest management and is regarded as non-toxic to humans. Since natural oils are a complex mixture of components, they work together within a plant and it is unlikely that pests will become resistant to them.
It is biodegradable and non-toxic. It’s safe for birds, pets, fish, livestock or other area wildlife making it safe and nature friendly.
Natural Horticulture oil insecticide does not create a "Dead zone" around treated plants, trees or shrubs like other synthetic insecticides can. It only targets leaf-sucking and chewing insects.
Natural Horticulture Oil is an effective natural pesticide that gets rid of over 200 species of insect. List of some of the most common insects can be controlled are Aphids, Mites, Scale, Leaf hoppers, White flies, Caterpillars, Mealybugs, Thrips
1. Protect from pests It’s multipurpose utility for the plant acting both as pesticide and a fungicide. It works on arthropod pests that often eat vegetables, including tomato hornworms, corn earworm, aphids and whiteflies.
2. Natural Horticulture Oil is a great FUNGICIDE Natural Horticulture oil prevent or even kill fungus on your plants. Use it for powdery mildew and other common fungal diseases, including Black spot, Scab, Rust, Leaf spot, Anthracnose, Tip blight and etc In addition; it also controls common fungi that grow on vegetable plants, including: Mildews, Rusts, Leaf spots, Wilts, Stem rots
3. Fight with bacterial Diseases of Plants effectively Our Natural Horticulture oil can kill fire blight, a bacterial disease that causes the leaves of plants to wilt and appear as though they have been burned and can be a good Bactericide for plants.
4. Controls NEMATODES in soil at plant Nematodes live in garden soil and feed on the roots of your plants, reducing the plant’s ability to take in water and nutrients they need to survive specific stresses like drought.
5. Beneficial to Earthworms While traditional chemical pesticides can harm earthworms, it has the opposite effect by encouraging earthworm activity.
It has a broad spectrum of activities in the total crop care segment. It does not create resistance or residue problems in any form. It does not affect the natural enemies. Safe to use with beneficial parasites and predators and thus offers long lasting crop protection system. Helps to increase productivity by controlling the biotic and abiotic stresses and improving crop and its yield. Naturally converts itself as fertilizer. It is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the Ecological balance.
Guidelines for Natural Horticulture Oil Spray
Using Natural Horticulture oil is tricky as there are no precise set of rules for application. We will have to understand the situation and consider the type of plant & type of pest or infection we are targeting. We will need stronger solution for tougher pest’s and infection.
Regular inspection & spraying with natural oil’s is helpful and effective. A dose of 1% solution is effective as a preventive spray, 2% to 3% solution can be used for tougher pests or disease. Begin with 1% solution and increase the percentage’s if needed while observing the situation diligently and increase if the pest are persistent.
Using Natural horticulture oil’s do not kill insects they make them flee the area. So spraying at regular intervals is very important. For effective results mix required quantity to use immediately, do not mix and store for later use.
Spraying should be done at Pre flowering stage / Post flowering stage / Seed or fruit development stage or as required.
Cereals: Wheat, Teff, Maize, Corn Millet, Rice, Sorghum etc.
Pluses: Soya bean, Cowpea, Chickpea etc.
Vegetables & Cole crops: Tomato, Squash, Potato, Celery, Cabbage, Lentils, Cucumber, Spinach, Cauliflower, Lettuce, Leek. Okra, French Beans, Brussels sprouts, Carrots, Yam, Broccolis, Asparagus, Melon, etc.
Fiber Crops: Cotton, Sisal, etc. Orchards & Fruit Crops Apple, Citrus, Mango, Banana, Grapes, Pineapple, Date palm, Peaches, Dewberry, Orange, Pomegranate, Plum, Strawberry, Sugarcane, Kiwi, Passionfruit, Pear, Cherry, etc. Oils Seeds Sesame, Soya bean, Mustard, Canola, Pea nuts. Linseed, etc.
Ornamental Crops: Flowers, Roses, Phatinia, Carnation, Petunia, Aster, Tulip, Snapdragon, etc.
Copyright © 2021 Rethink - All Rights Reserved
DEALERS - RETHINK