1. What is greywater?
It is the waste water used for bath, or washing clothes etc.
2. What does your greywater recycling system do?
It collects, UV treats and reuses the same for flushing or gardening
3. How does it work?
By collecting water from bath, or other grey water sources & is fully automatic.
4. Can your system recycle dishwasher or kitchen sink water?
No they cannot be used because they have lot of oil and will cause foul smell & clog the drains too.
5. Can you also install a rainwater capture system?
It can be independently installed and is not connected with it in any way.
6. What type of maintenance does your system require?
Cleaning of screens may be once in 6 months.
7. Do you also have service technicians to handle maintenance for me?
It is not required as it is a simple process which can done by anyone.
8. Is there a warranty?
1 year warranty.
9. How long does it take to install one of your systems to an existing home?
Less than 1 hour.
10. Is a building permit required for installation?
11.What if my city tells me a graywater system can’t be installed?
That is the local governance law, which has to be checked by the user depending upon the user & location.
12.Can I install a graywater system myself?
YES it’s a do it yourself system, detailed manual is provided. MANUAL
13. How much space is required to install the grey water unit,
The unit requires hardly 4 inches of the bathroom space for holding the water storage tanks at a height. Other wise the rest of the area is utilized for bathing and floor space.
14. Can this unit be used for entire hose.
You can install this unit in one bathroom which has access to the nearest grey water sources like washing machine etc, and connect to save water.
15. Can this unit be installed in existing bathroom.
Yes this unit can used in exiting bathrooms without the need for additional spaces.
16. Can it be fitted at par with the flooring level
In case of new bathroom one can fit the same at par with flooring to collect all the water in the bathroom, and in the event of old bathroom, where one does not wish to redo the flooring, it can used above the ground too.
17. Power usage units per year
About 5 units per year for a family of five.
18. Dry run protection (No water)
19. Safety for reuse of grey water.
WHO authorizes use of grey water for flush & gardening, reThink has a gone step forward and provide UV treatment
20. What is the level of Automation
Fully automated without any need for human intervention.
21. What is the size
Compact Modular design (Ease of fitting) Need only 4 inch of space in a bathroom.
22. Return on investment.
India its about 8 months, for USA about 6 months and for Middle east about 3 months time to recover the entire cost of investment. Kindly refer CALCULATION CHART (EXCEL SHEET) add local values and usage to arrive at the ROI. For INDIA, USA, UAE, KSA
23. Comparison with other grey water. comparison PDF
24. What happens if the water is exhausted ?
The unit blinks red light, and you will have to restart you conventional water supply to desired point of use.